Delivery, Shipping, Returns and Repairs
- As all our Jewellery is handmade, production of our pieces will take up to 10 working days - if an item is needed sooner please contact us directly after submitting your order so we can work with you on a timeline
- Orders will be dispatched within 5 working days after completion
- Bespoke/Custom Made Orders will be dispatched within 10 days or sooner if required.
- We must receive payment in full before order can be processed.
- We will send an email confirming order and receipt of payment.
- Please keep this receipt for your records.
If you experience a problem with your delivery please CONTACT UPS DIRECTLY first, as they will have information on your package.
In the event of a non-delivery (of insured packages only- €5.50), please contact us and we will replace or refund the item after 10 working days. Once we've received confirmation from the courier company that the package cannot be found we will begin the refund/ replacement process. We cannot be held responsible for late deliveries, 2 day delivery is only a guideline from our courier company and unforeseen delays must be allowed for.
- Exchange or return will be at customers own cost.
- Parcels dispatched to the UK, EU and USA will take approximately 10 working days - we can also provide quotations for FedEx if you would like the parcel sooner.
- Delivery costs to the UK and EU are €14 and to the USA €18. These prices are dependent on a standard package weight. For larger orders, please contact us for a quotation.
Azure hopes you will be delighted with your jewellery, but if, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase you may return or exchange your jewellery within 7 days of receipt. Simply send us an email with the reasonings for your return and proof of purchase, we will provide you with a returns address for you to send the goods to us. This must be done within 7 days.
- Items must be returned in a saleable condition with the original packaging.
- We will issue a full refund or exchange within 28 days of receipt.
- Refunds or credits will be made to original payment card once package is received.
- We can only take responsibility for returns which are received at our showroom. For your own protection obtain proof of postage from the post office.
- We do not refund delivery charges, cost of returns postage except where the return is our error.
- We are unable to accept return of earrings or hair accessories in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Please send items you wish to return with completed Return Form to: Azure Jewellery, 23 George's Quay, Cork City. T12YX49
Should you experience any issues with your piece, we may be able to offer a repair service. If this is possible, any repairs will be carried out free of charge. Our repairs service is also available for pieces which have been damaged, where a nominal fee may have to be applied.