Skip to content
Our Top Bridal Tips
- The neckline of your dress will dictate the type of jewellery you decide on. We recommend that you always follow the neckline of your dress. For example a Sweetheart or Bustier condusive to either drop or round neck necklace. Halter neck are usually better with a drop earring and bridal bracelets.
- If you have alot of embellishement on the bodice of your dress, our advice would be keep it simple with the bridal necklace or just chose bridal earrings and a bracelet.
- Compliment the colour of the pearl with the colour on your dress. For example: ivory or white.
- Identify your look and work within those parameters. For example: Vintage, Art-deco, 1940/50s, Traditional, Contemporary.
- When choosing wedding hair accessories we recommend you have a good idea of your hairstyle. We understand that is not always possible and we are delighted to offer the facility of taking the pieces for your hairtrial so you can identify what looks best. For more information on this service, please visit the Our Service section
- When choosing bridesmaids gifts go for something practical; silver or gold are always a safe bet. This ensures your bridesmaid jewellery gift remains timeless and sentimental.
- Dramatic earrings are making a major comeback, they work best with the minimalist look, less is more!
- If possible organise your dress fitting and hair trial for the same day, that way if you are availing of our service to take the pieces away you will have your overall look.
- Wedding guests, compliment your outfit with one of the many designs and colours we have to choose from. We would be delighted to help with this process.
- Try to chose bridal jewellery and bridal hair accessories that you will wear again, its always nice to be able to get use out of something from your special day.
- When choosing earrings the shape of your face, the length of your hair and your skin tones will have a huge impact on what shape and style earring would suit you best. The colour and movement of crystals will draw immediate attention to your face, so its important to enhance your features. As a general rule;
(A) Long faces and necks look better in Chandelier or larger earrings.
(B) Round faces should stay away from studs are anything circular, go with a long narrow drop.
(C) If you have a short neck choose a small drop or a stud.